Key Abstract Dates:
NEW Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 June 2019
Author Notifications: 04 July 2019
Presenting Author Registration Deadline: 15 July 2019
General Abstract Guidelines
You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines below before starting the abstract submission process for the 1st EVIta Symposium 2019. Our organizing committee maintains the right to reject any abstract that does not meet the requirements stated below. The deadline for abstract submission is extended until June 30, 2019, 23:59 Eastern Time. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
1. The abstract must contain original scientific data or detail clinical observations.
2. The format of the abstract should be as abstract model and be sent in .doc/.pdf format onto abstract submission form.
3. Product-oriented abstracts submitted by industry representatives that do not meet the scientific or clinical requirements will not be accepted for oral presentations. However, they may be accepted for poster presentation. The presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be coauthors. The presenting author is also responsible for submitting all of the information required for co-authors: Name, Affiliation, City, Country, etc. If the research included in your abstract was supported by industry, indicate this when uploading your abstract. Indicate the funding agency of your work if applicable. Do not partition results from the same study into multiple abstracts. Abstracts should be submitted in clear English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract.
4. The abstracts could be submitted under one of the
1) EV Biology and Biogenesis
2) EVs in pathogenesis of diseases (Cancer, Immunology and Neuroscience)
3) EVs as Biomarkers
4) EVs as Therapeutics
5. Each abstract will be reviewed by three
experts. The submitter and presenting author will receive confirmation of
acceptance for oral presentation, poster presentation, or a notice of
rejection, on or around July 4, 2019, by e-mail.
Prizes to the memory of “Letizia Vittorelli” will be awarded to the two best posters and to the two best oral presentations.
Notifications of Regular Abstract Status
Authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation will be informed about the session and date of presentation, and presentation guidelines will be provided. Poster presenters will be informed about the date of the poster session and will receive guidelines for preparation and presentation.
Deadline for Withdrawal of Abstracts
Requests to withdraw abstracts will be accepted until June 15, 2019. Withdrawals can be completed by sending an email to email@example.com. The Presenting Author must be registered for the meeting by July 15, 2019.
Presentation of Proffered Papers
Every abstract selected for oral presentation must be presented at the meeting. Specifically, the author listed as the presenter for an accepted proffered paper must attend the corresponding session to discuss in detail the research outlined in the published abstract. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the designated presenter is unavailable to attend the session to present the paper, he or she must contact the Organizing Committee to designate a coauthor to serve as the presenter. If no abstract authors are available to present the data, they must withdraw the abstract immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up to our newsletter and stay up to date with all meeting news.